Translate

Tuesday 8 July 2014

OK GUYS!!! GET READY!!!

'Cause have I got WRITER'S BLOCK for you!!!
(NO! I don't have Writer's Block! I resent that relieved sigh!)

I GOT A NEW BOOK...

"WRITER'S BLOCK - Licking It and Loving It"


"WRITER'S BLOCK - Licking It and Loving It" is about...
Well, Writer's Block.And being a writer. And loving writing, and words, and "w"s and all sorts of good and bad advice on writing and living. It's about beating the Bitch, winning and loving it.
And loving it even when you lose, writing, that is.

"WRITER'S BLOCK - Licking It and Loving It" is a wry tongue-in-cheek take on Writer's Block: sometimes humorous, sometimes lyrical; always passionate about storytelling and storytellers.

"WRITER'S BLOCK - Licking It and Loving It" is dedicated to all of us out there living a desperate unrequited love with that fickle Lover, the written word.

CLICK ON THE LICK! (I mean, link...)


No comments:

Post a Comment