Translate

Wednesday 21 May 2014

FIVE STAR REVIEW ON AMAZON TODAY FOR GUILTY PLEASURES!!!

Colour me guilty, May 21, 2014
By Morticia Grey (Naracoorte, Australia)
Verified Purchase

This review is from: Guilty Pleasures (The Food andFornication Fables) (Kindle Edition)

I really wanted to write a witty review worthy of this fantastic book but I realise I am a reader not a writer for a reason. I 'discovered' this author after reading a very short story by her and I was intrigued enough to search for more of her work. I love how she has written this book from the delicious descriptions of the food ( I could nearly smell and taste it) to the lovely little sensual tidbits that lead into each chapter, I felt I knew intimately all the characters by the end of the book and I was in love with them all. Serge was like a Heston Blumental meets Tyrion Lannister and I adored him and his relationship with Millie. As for Will/Lance I didnt know how I would feel about him, at the beginning of the book he was less than endearing but as the story progressed he stole my heart along with Millies. I enjoyed just going along on this sometimes wierd and wacky ride, I was heartbroken when they were, joyous when they were and I swear there was a time when I felt a little tipsy, thats how easy it was to get pulled into this love story. I cannot wait to read more from this talented author.

No comments:

Post a Comment