Translate

Saturday 11 October 2014

LA BELLE DAME SANS MERCI

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

I took a chance
(Yea)
Had no romance
(Yea)
A babe, a glance
(Yea)

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

She was so fine
(Yea)
Wish she were mine
Yea
That evil smile
(Yea)
She blew my mind
(Yea)

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

I had no cash
(Yea)
So I was trash
(Yeah)
I got no flash
(Yea)
No style no dash~
(Yea)

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

So I walked in
(Yea)
To a place of sin
(Yea)
Said with a grin
(Yea)

Your money
Or your life
Gimme the cash
I spare your wife…

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

The bullet sped
(Yea)
Right through his head
(Yea)
The fucker bled
(Yea)
Now I’ll be dead
(Yea)

Strapped to that chair
And she don’t care
She’ll paint her lips
And fluff her hair…

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

Babe don’t be cruel
(Yea)
To the next fool
(Yea)
Your money-tool
(Yea)
Who thinks you cool
(Yeah)

It was you that should have died
It was you who led and lied
And I stood on my male pride
(I cried I cried I cried)
Tonight I died...

Dead for a woman
In my bed,
Lightning flowing
Through my head,
So brother…

TUM TUM
Beat the
DRUM DRUM
Dance for
FUN FUN
Break and
RUN RUN

Or La Belle Dame Sans Merci
She'll fool you, like she fooled me.




MC

No comments:

Post a Comment