Translate

Friday 16 February 2018

Voicemail call box, Bad love detox

Was that you on the line
Not that I care
Just didn't want to leave
You hanging there

Was that you calling me
Thought you'd said
You wouldn't couldn't
Were cutting me out

Text in, call out
What do I care
Disconnect won't object
Was that you, or a ghost
Of that dead love.

Was that you needing me
Though it was way past 3
Were you alone with your phone
The way you never were with me?

Text in, call out
Your vacuous stare
I was invisible then
The woman who waited
In that room up the stairs.

That was me needing you
What did you care
Leading the dance
In your virtual romance

Text in, call out
Why should I care
Voicemail call box
Bad love detox

The number you are trying to reach is no longer available.

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment